Chronic Pain Management
If you suffer from chronic pain, you know that it affects every facet of your life. There is hope for recovery. At Chronic Pain Solutions of Jacksonville we help people every day to learn to live life in freedom. There are effective alternatives to dependence on opiate medications.
Start the Healing – Call – (904) 647-4440 in Jacksonville
Experience freedom from opiate dependence and Chronic Pain symptoms. Learn to manage pain without the use of opiate medications in a safe, effective, medically supervised pain management program.
The symptoms of chronic pain may include:
- Mild to severe pain that does not go away for 3 months or more
- Pain that may be described as shooting, burning, electrical or aching
- Persistent feeling of discomfort, soreness, tightness, or stiffness
Pain is not a symptom that exists alone. It affects general quality of life. A chronic pain sufferer may notice:
- Withdrawal from activity and increased need to rest
- Weakened immune system
- Changes in mood including hopelessness, fear, depression, irritability, anxiety, and stress
Counselors are available 24 Hours a day for more information.
Most major insurance accepted.
Call Today – (904) 647-4440 for pain management in Jacksonville
A multimodal approach to chronic pain management is the most effective method available today to restore quality of life. At Chronic Pain Solutions of Jacksonville your health is restored without dependence on prescription or opiate medications.